50+ Lessons on Mac’s Newest Operating System: Boost Productivity w/ Shortcuts & Techniques
Your Mac is full of convenient functions and shortcuts to help you get things done faster; it’s time you learn to use them. This invaluable course will revolutionize the way you get things done, helping you to multitask, surf the web, organize files, and more, quicker and easier than ever before.
- Access 50+ HD-quality video lessons
- Get more work done in less time
- Take full advantage of your Mac capabilities
- Discover hidden settings
- Unitize multiple desktops
- Utilize desktops, mission control, & the notification center for max productivity
- Optimize hot corners to save time
- Take browsing w/ Safari & Chrome to the next level
- Become an Evernote productivity ninja
- Follow easy steps for utilizing essential shortcuts
- Internet required
- Mac OS X 10.0 and up
- Lifetime access to this course
- Course updates included
Tharyn Taylor grew up with a passion for computers. His Dojo training began over four years ago working at my University Computer Center, and since then has taught countless hundreds of students and faculty how to use advanced programs more quickly. In doing so, he learned how to genuinely teach and help people understand the computer.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.