Power BI helps to create business insights into an everyday routine. You don’t need to be any professional or administrator for creating analytical reports and so on. This self-service BI tool enables you to transform, visualize, and analyze your data. It also allows you to gain decision-enabling insights with higher speed, ease, efficiency, and understanding. In this course, you’ll learn powerful features and applications like changing data dimensions and measures, calculated columns, custom visualization, DAX formula language, data drill down, binned tables, and much more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Blend & transform raw data
- Create interactive dashboards & reports
- Create impeccable visuals/charts
- Understand business intelligence workflow
- Create data models
- Use DAX formulas to perform calculations
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Power BI
- Basic knowledge of Excel’s Pivot Table & basic charts
- Basic knowledge of graphs, charts, & visualization
★ ★ ★ ★
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.