Evernote has been completely redesigned for iOS 7 bringing an entirely new look to the popular note-taking application. The new look features a smart layout that shows only the features you need as well as the ability to quickly jump to your most recent notes and a new audio recorder gives you space to type while you listen.
You also have fast access to the app’s most used features such as taking a note immediately with Quicknote. iOS 7 users can also share notes with people around you using AirDrop.
The entire change log is listed below…
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
• Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
• Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
• Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
• Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
• Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
• Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
• View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
• Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
• Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
• Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
• Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
• Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
• To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
What’s New In This Version:
The completely redesigned Evernote
Beautiful new look inspired by the clean, simplicity of iOS 7
• Smart layout shows only the features you need
• Quickly jump to your most recent notes from the home screen
• New audio recorder gives you space to type while you listen
Fast access to the app’s most used features
• New: Take a note immediately with Quicknote
• New: Create a Reminder right from the home screen
• New: Snap a quick photo note with one tap
• New: Redesigned note editor for faster and easier notes
Markup: Add arrows, shapes and text to images and PDFs
Background sync: Notes are always kept up-to-date
AirDrop: Share notes with people around you through AirDrop
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.