Google has released an update to its Chrome Browser that brings a new look and feature enhancements for iOS 7.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit:http://goo.gl/WUx02
What’s New In This Version:
– New look and feature enhancements for iOS7
– Improvements to Fullscreen behavior especially on iPad (iOS7 only)
– New Settings UI
– Maps and email links launch the Google Maps and Gmail apps (if installed) automatically. You can change your preference in Settings
– Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
You can download Chrome from the App Store for free.