Yelp has been updated to let you make reservations at more restaurants via SeatMe.
“You may recall that SeatMe joined the Yelp family back in July and now we’re excited to introduce the ability to book SeatMe reservations directly from a restaurant or nightlife venue’s Yelp listing! The feature is available online and on iOS and Android.”
Looking for a burrito joint open now? An Irish pub nearby? A gas station you can drive to before your tank hits empty? Yelp for your iPhone or iPad is here to help. Use us to search for places to eat, shop, drink, relax and play then read reviews from an active community of locals in the know.
• Search for businesses near you
• Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
• Narrow your searches by ‘hood, distance, price, and what’s open now
• Browse reviews to read what’s great (and not so great) in your city
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses on iPhone
• Add tips, photos, and draft reviews for your favorite businesses
• Check-in and share on Facebook and Twitter
• Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
• Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your iPhone or iPad
• Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
Did you burn the turkey dinner? Don’t worry about it, you can now make reservations at even more restaurants through the Yelp app with SeatMe.
You can download Yelp from the App Store for free.