With the continuing progress of digitization, more and more businesses have relied on the power of complex networks and systems for project delivery. This 62-hour CompTIA bundle provides you with edutainment courses for CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004) and CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) taught and presented by industry-leading experts. If you’re planning to push a career in higher levels of the IT industry, these courses may just be the right ones for you.
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
CompTIA Linux+, updated with the current trends, validates the necessary Linux skills in today’s tech environment. Leading Linux trainers Ross Brunson and William Rothwell, this course will help you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Practice an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements & techniques
- Understand hardware & system configuration
- Learn Linux troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Learn about systems operation & maintenance along w/ security measures and operations
CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)
The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. It will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to design & implement functional network, segment network traffic, troubleshoot, support creation of virtualized networks, and more.
- Describe the features of different network protocols & products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions & features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security & appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install & configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor & troubleshoot networks
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success. Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home. We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.