The primary reason for Microsoft Azure’s immense popularity is that it supports a wide range of operating systems, tools, databases, programming languages, and, devices. This course starts off by introducing to you Microsoft’s platform for the cloud. You will then explore Azure web services and storage. In the concluding sections, you will deploy a Windows Azure cloud service and implement advanced cloud service functionalities. By the end of this course, you’ll become skilled enough to confidently operate Microsoft Azure to achieve business objectives.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 5 lectures & 2.27 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of the Azure fundamental concepts
- Learn cloud computing using Microsoft Azure
- Learn an important & mandatory in-demand cloud computing skill
- Use real-world approach to solve application problems
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Vijay is an IT professional who has diversified knowledge across multiple domains in the industry. Working in a leading cloud service provider company, he has truly shown potential in automating small to large scale automation which truly resulted in cost benefits for the business and a successful carrier. Vijay has a vast knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Cloud Technologies, DBMS, Python, and specialization in automation using PowerShell.