In this course, you will learn the science of Digital Marketing in over an hour. The course is highly interactive with facts, examples, learning material, and quizzes. After completing this course, you will be in a position to form your own Business Digital Marketing Strategy. It covers the basics of digital marketing, social networking websites, small & medium-size enterprises, SEO, and more. By the end of this course; you will grab the true importance of digital marketing and will be in a position to create your own digital marketing plan.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the importance of digital marketing
- Explore the most popular social networking websites
- Learn how COVID19 has a significant impact on eCommerce platforms
- Learn how the world has evolved digital with examples
- Identify the difference between traditional & digital marketing
- Know how advertisers can accurately target the audience through digital platforms
- Learn what affiliate marketing is
- Understand why paid ad platforms are considered as the most important component of digital marketing
- Finally create a digital marketing plan
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Faisal Ahmed Siddiqui | Digital Marketing Trainer, Facebook Ads Pro, Entrepreneur
★ ★ ★ ★
Faisal is an experienced entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working in the field of Digital Marketing & Advertising. He worked with over 50+ multinationals, brands, companies, and business partners with a common goal — WINNING.
Faisal has experience of spending over $1.5 million in the past 9 years on different digital marketing mediums with an objective-oriented approach. He worked with different industries like; Fast Food, Expensive Handbags, Mobile Phones, Cars, Elearning, News, Apparel, Real estate, eCommerce, NGOs, and others.