How do you know that the things on your website are working? Would You like to find out what’s working for you to grow your website and your business, starting from today?
This course teaches you Google Analytics from beginner to intermediate level. Learn the basic purchase funnel & data collection process for business success. Understand the concept of google analytics structure & reporting for optimal results. At the end of this course, you will be able to measure and analyze data on your website from Google Analytics to see what’s working and what’s not. With that information, you’ll be able to optimize your website to drive more traffic and sales for your business.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the basic purchase funnel & data collection process for business success
- Understand the concept of Google Analytics structure & reporting for optimal results
- Learn what options are available in Real-Time Reporting & its importance for real-time strategy changes
- Get familiar with the tracking options available in the Audience Area & Web Optimization Guide
- Utilize segment options to get meaningful Audience Information
- Learn how the acquisition process works on Google Analytics
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Faisal Ahmed Siddiqui | Digital Marketing Trainer, Facebook Ads Pro, Entrepreneur
★ ★ ★ ★
Faisal is an experienced entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working in the field of Digital Marketing & Advertising. He worked with over 50+ multinationals, brands, companies, and business partners with a common goal — WINNING.
Faisal has experience of spending over $1.5 million in the past 9 years on different digital marketing mediums with an objective-oriented approach. He worked with different industries like; Fast Food, Expensive Handbags, Mobile Phones, Cars, Elearning, News, Apparel, Real estate, eCommerce, NGOs, and others.