Discover the secrets of chess with the 56-hour Chess Masterclass super mega bundle. With this bundle, you get access to six full 8-10 hour courses on chess strategy, chess tactics, chess endgames, and much more. The Chess Masterclass bundle is presented by Chess Grandmaster Damian Lemos, an experienced teacher, and trainer that will take you on a ride through the most important aspects of chess.
Are you ready to supercharge your chess level? Enroll now!
★ ★ ★ ★
Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass (10 hours)
- Discover the secrets of attacking play
- Dissect 14 attacking masterpieces to reveal the most effective methods of attacking the king
- Attack the king whether in the opening or the middlegame, and no matter where the king is or how many pieces are desperately trying to defend him
Positional Chess Masterclass (9.5 hours)
- Discover the secrets of positional chess
- Build winning positions, move by move, without your opponent having to make a tactical mistake
Chess Strategy Masterclass (9.5 hours)
- Get an insightful analysis of 15 carefully selected games
- Learn what to do at the board to properly plan & create well-constructed, winning positions
Chess Tactics Masterclass (9.5 hours)
- Break down some of the most spectacular tactics ever played
- Reveal the piece formations that make these tactics work
- Spot the “clues” in the position
- Analyze each line efficiently to make sure there are no nasty surprises in your games
Middlegame Masterclass (9.5 hours
- Get an analysis of 16 carefully chosen games
- Learn the best guiding principles to follow in order to handle any middlegame position
- Build winning positions, move by move, without having to hope for your opponent to blunder
Endgame Masterclass (8 hours)
- Discover the secrets of practical endgames & the all-important pre-endgame transition
- Mix general principles with analysis of games from endgame greats like Capablanca, Karpov & Kasparov
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Running Time: 56+ hours
- Presenter: GM Damian Lemos
- Encoding: Standard H.264, .mp4, compatible with all Apple and PC devices.
- Any device with basic specifications
iChess.net (formerly OnlineChessLessons.net) was started in 2011 by Freddy Lansky and William Stewart with the goal of helping people learn chess. We began making videos for our YouTube channel accompanied by detailed articles on our website blog. We pivoted to producing our own video series in 2012-2013, and to date, we have published over 2,000 hours of premium content for iChess.net and iChess.es (Spanish site). In 2019 Freddy sold his shares in iChess to William to start his own new travel hacking business, Points Panda, and now William is the sole owner.
GM Damian Lemos (2522, peak rating 2559 September 2009) was no stranger to success at an early age, achieving the FIDE Master title at 14 years old, International Master at 15, and Grandmaster at 18. He is a former Pan-American Junior Champion.